This article reviews two types of Insulated Bulkheads for refrigerated semi-trailers – the Universal Bulkhead™ and the Skinny Bun™ from Insulated Transport Products.
Insulated bulkheads separate temperature zones in your reefer semi-trailer. This allows you to haul more types of refrigerated products in varied temperature zones.
And they help to reduce spoiled goods and cross-contamination.
Utility Keystone carries the following bulkheads from Insulated Transport Products™.
The Universal Bulkhead is a 2-piece bulkhead design with a Patented Spring Top adjustment that allows it to fit any size trailer.
- These bulkheads can be quickly and easily moved from one trailer and used in another.
- The two-piece design allows repair or replacement of just one side if there is damage.
- The two panels connect with Hook & Loop Straps.
- E-track and straps hold it in place.
- Available in 2 Sizes:
- Short Top: 89″- 98″ high.
- Tall Top: 97″-106″ high.
- Both the short and tall bulkheads are 88 “-98” wide.
The Skinny Bun Bulkhead is a bi-fold design that hinges in the center, allowing easy removal and storage.
- It is a bi-fold design.
- It hinges in the center, providing easy access to your products.
- Allows you to store the bulkhead more efficiently.
- Sizing: We measure to fit your particular trailer dimensions and for the placement of e-straps.
SKINNY BUN OPTIONS
Skinny Bun Vents will help to regulate the temperature.
The Fans transfer volumes of air from one zone to another.
E or F track straps can be installed on the bulkheads.
Access Doors to allow the driver to move between each zone.
For more information or help with purchasing an Insulated Bulkheads, please click the link below or call 717-653-9444.
Parts Counter Representative