Are you looking for a Sliding Winch Track system for your flatbed semi-trailer? Utility Keystone stocks Standard Sliding Winches, Utility Combo Winches, Kinedyne Double L Winches, High Profile Winches, and various lengths of winch tracks.
In the video, Kiersten reviews an aluminum flatbed trailer with Kinedyne’s aluminum sliding winch track system and Double L sliding winches.
Winches and Winch Straps
Winches secure cargo onto the flatbed with webbing or cables to create tension to secure your load. Winches can be welded on, bolted, or attached to a sliding track. They are used to wind a winch strap or cable and tighten with a winch bar to secure cargo to your flatbed.
Utility Keystone stocks the following types of trailer winches and tracks.
- Tracks are available in 6’ lengths, aluminum, and steel, and 10’ lengths are available by order.
- Double L sliding winch track.
- C Channel sliding winch track.
These winches can hold a 27’ and 30’ strap.
- Utility Combo Flat Winches
- Kinedyne Double L winch
- Standard Sliding Winch
- High Profile sliding winch is taller and can hold straps longer than 30’.
For more information or help purchasing Winches and Winch Tracks, click the link below or call 717-653-9444.
Your Partner in Parts!