Find Aluminum and Steel Wheels for your Semi-Trailer Wheel Replacement Project.
If you are looking to replace the wheels on your semi-trailer due to a tire blowout or because you want to upgrade from steel to aluminum wheels for a much lighter trailer with less maintenance, Utility Keystone can supply what you need.
The Alcoa® Ultra ONE® is Polished Aluminum on the inside and the outside of the wheel.
- Ten lug hub piloted Alminum wheel.
- Available in sizes 22.5” x 8.25” (standard size) and 24.5″ x 8.25”.
- 30 lbs. lighter than steel wheels and can reduce your overall weight by 300 lbs.
- Easier to maintain than steel wheels as they are corrosion-resistant.
- Typically costs 3 to 4 times more than steel wheels.
Note: be sure your wheel studs are long enough to compensate for the thicker flange on the aluminum wheel, which helps to make up for the structural integrity due to the softer metal vs. the steel wheel.
The ORRCO International Steel Wheel.
- Ten lug hub piloted Steel Wheel, painted white.
- Available in size 22.5” x 8.25”.
- Steel wheels are about 30 lbs. heavier than aluminum wheels.
- Subject to corrosion and require refinishing as part of regular maintenance to protect against corrosion and extend the life of the wheel.
- Cost 3 to 4 times less than aluminum wheels.
For more information or help selecting a semi-trailer wheel replacement, please click the link below or call 717-653-9444.
Parts Counter Representative