With 16 state-of-the art service bays and 4 mobile units for road calls and off-site work, our service department has both the capacity AND the experience to service your trailer and get you back on the road faster. Have a reefer trailer to service? We specialize in that too!
Dial 717.492.2611 to speak to a service department representative today.
Why should I repair or have my trailer serviced/updated?
With today's fuel costs going through the roof, having your trailer serviced and repaired regularly can extremely decrease your costs while putting money directly back into your pocket. Aside from the annual department of transportation (DOT) and federal inspection requirements, there are many ways to improve your driving experience and lower your costs. Making sure your trailer tires are in good shape and tires that are inflated properly, can increase your fuel mileage, directly saving you money. Maintaining a reliable brake system can also have a great effect on your fuel mileage. Utility's state of the art and wind resistant side skirts from our part's department, can save you greater than a 5% (five percent) fuel savings!
Safety and operating procedures should also be your number one priority. Accidents and wrecks happen from time to time. Repairing and servicing your trailer after damage should be done immediately to ensure you still meet requirements by law and to make sure your safety is not in jeopardy. Utility/Keystone can deal directly with the insurance providers/companies if needed. When purchasing a used trailer, it is important to make sure the trailer is serviced and ready for the road.
Servicing reefer trailers is one of Utility/Keystone's strengths. Making sure your reefer equipment is properly serviced will allow you to achieve greater efficiencies in both fuel and cooling efficiency. Temperature and how hard your reefer unit is running to maintain that temperature are key factors in your savings. Another big savings can come in from your trailer doors. Making sure your reefer doors are sealed properly to keep cold air in will directly impact your costs. Call us at 717.492.2611 for your reefer repair today. If you are interested in reefer sales, email email@example.com.
Contact us to for service now, a free estimate, and remember, we also offer financing!
Expert Technicians For:
- Undercarriage and brake work
- Rollup and swing trailer doors repairs
- Decal and paint work
- Steel, aluminum and SST welding
- Custom fabricating and modifications
- Roof replacement and repair (all roof types)
- Steel and aluminum dump repair
- Full line of lift gate repair and installations
- Factory approved foam insulation system
- Dry vans, reefers, flats, curtain sides, containers, truck bodies, etc.
- Frame repairs and straightening
- PA and D.O.T. Inspection
- Bee-Line Laser Alignment service
- Container and chassis repairs
- Certified Mobile Refrigeration
- Maintenance & repair solutions for Thermo King & Carrier Units
- Overall service quality
Ultimate Customer Experience:
- Company founded 1978 - 30+ years of Business Excellence
- First class facility - state of the art service center
- Complimentary lunches served for all visitors
- 24 full time technicians, 16 service bays
- Combined 210 years of trailer repair experience
- Capacity for expedited repairs
- Large parts inventory - all brands serviced
- Mobile trailer repairs performed
- Certified Mobile Refrigeration unit repairs
- Free estimates expedited electronically
- Trailer damage is digitally recorded and emailed
- Secured property and drop off lot
- Trailer status notifications emailed daily
- Convenient drop & hook program available
- Trailer parking available - No charge
- Customer reference list available
- 5 ton overhead traveling crane
- No charge local pickup and delivery
- Computerized ABS diagnostics and repairs
- Fleet maintenance programs
SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOUR: