(Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause). For Commercial use greater than 50% of the time.
HOW IT WORKS
- Lease equipment for set term at fixed monthly payments
- Purchase equipment (set residual value)
- Continue to lease equipment based on residual amount
- Return equipment
- Gain/loss of equity
- Little to no money down
- Monthly payments are fully tax-deductible
- Lower monthly payments
Sales tax is paid out over the term of the lease
- Retain more cash-on-hand
- Walk away and keep equity
(*Illustration only. Based on approved credit.)
Semi-Trailer Finance Programs Designed to Save You Money.
See below for additional semi-trailer finance programs offered by Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, which can increase your cash flow, reduce expenses during seasonally slow periods, and maximize operating cash.
Ask about our guaranteed buyback program!
*NOTE: Interest rates vary and depend on the market as well as your credit score.