With over 40 years in the industry, UKTS continues to build its legacy of providing the ultimate customer experience by staying committed to three core values: FAITH. SERVICE. FAMILY.
Our foundation is FAITH. We're driven by our values. In everything we do, we do the right thing. Our standard is SERVICE. Our customers receive uncommon service in every experience. Our team is FAMILY. Everyone matters here, and this company matters to all of us.
Start of Dealership: 1978
Business Philosophy: "Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc., promises to care about employees and customers – to do what we say we will do, be profitable, and promote a warm, professional, fun work culture."
Dealership History: In 1978, Stan Zeamer left his college teaching and wrestling coaching positions to start Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc. in equal ownership with Bob and Nelson Behmer. One office and one service bay were rented. In 1980, six acres of land were purchased along Route 283 to build a new facility with four drive-through bays and 1700 sq. ft. of open parts display area. In 1987 Cliff Zeamer, Stan’s brother, joined the company to manage the Used Trailer Department. December 1993 marked the second-generation commitment to the trailer industry when Stan Zeamer’s oldest son, Bill, joined the sales team. In 1996, son Bryan joined UKTS. In the year 2000, UKTS moved to its present location on 42 acres west of Lancaster along Route 283. This state-of-the-art facility houses 6,000 sq. ft. of parts display and warehouse space, as well as 16 service bays. With increased capabilities for stocking trailer inventory, this dealership represents the commitment UKTS has made to its customers.
The growth of our Lease & Rental Department allowed us to branch off a new division known as PennStro Leasing, LLC (Fall 2014). We still offer the same great trailer options and the backing of full service, parts, and sales departments.
Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc. offers a full line of Utility products, including truck body kits, refrigerated, dry van, flatbed and tautliner trailers. Rental and storage trailers are also available. In 2014, Utility Keystone Trailer Sales started selling MAC Trailer and CHEETAH Chassis. We have over 30 lines of trailers to offer to your business. UKTS has a complete service center, which coupled with our large parts department, provides service on many makes of trailers. In addition, 40 acres of new and used trailers makes UKTS a one-stop location for your entire trailer needs in the tri-state area.
Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Inc.
1976 Auction Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Apply: Apply for Credit Here...
Hotels: Where to Stay...
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy/Lancaster West
This is located directly across from UKTS less than 1/2 mile.
2017 UKTS Corporate Rate: $123+tax
543 Champ Blvd. Manheim, PA 17545
Mention Utility Keystone Trailer Sales and receive room rate at $99/night Sunday through Thursday.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
Parts & Service: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sales & PennStro Leasing, LLC: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed for Holidays on:
New Year's Day
Fourth of July
Thanksgiving - Thursday and Friday
Please note: Our office will close at 3pm the day before a holiday.
We are located at 1976 Auction Road in Manheim, PA. Click Here for detailed directions or follow the directions below.
From Harrisburg International Airport - (20 Miles / 20 Minutes)
- Exit the airport in the center lane towards the Rte. 283 East ramp. Follow Rte. 283 E approx 18 mi. to the Esbenshade Rd. exit.
- Turn left on Esbenshade Rd., go 1/4 mi. to Auction Rd.
- Turn right on Auction Rd. and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.
From the Philadelphia Airport - (90 Miles / 1 1/2 Hours)
- Follow Rte. 95 North approx. 6 mi. to exit #15, Rte. 76.
- Follow Rte. 76W (Schuylkill Expressway) approx. 22 mi. to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (also Rte. 76).
- Follow the Turnpike West approx. 38 mi. to exit #21, Rte. 222.
- Follow Rte. 222 South approx 16 mi. to Rte. 30 West at Lancaster.
- Follow Rte. 30 West 1 mile to Rte. 283 West.
- Follow Rte. 283 W approx. 9 mi. to the Mount Joy / Rte. 230 exit.
- Turn right at the traffic light on Esbenshade Rd.
- Follow Esbenshade Rd. 1/4 mile to Auction Rd.
- Turn Right on Auction Rd., and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.
From Baltimore Washing International Airport - (95 Miles / 1 1/2 Hours)
- Follow Rte. 95 North approx. 2 mi. to the Baltimore Beltway.
- Follow the Baltimore Beltway (Rte. 695) North approx. 17 mi. to Rte. 83 North
- Follow Rte. 83 N approx. 40 mi. to exit #9, Rte. 30 East.
- Follow Rte. 30 E approx 26 mi. to Lancaster.
- Take Rte. 283 W approx. 9 mi. to the Mount Joy / Rte. 230 exit.
- Turn right at the traffic light on to Esbenshade Rd.
- Follow Esbenshade Rd. 1/4 mi. to Auction Rd.
- Turn Right on to Auction Rd. and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.